Have you been following my Up a Notch Plus One Adventure (original post here)?
Here is the final card in this series:
(I wish the clear embossing showed up better in this image!)
And for those of you who missed the live Facebook makeover, here are the step by step itemized changes:
1. Addition of Silver Brads.
2. Addition of dangling tag (uses level 2 Cute by the Inch Hostess Stamp Set).
3. Addition of Silver Eyelets to reinforce tag.
4. Addition of heat embossing to cupcake frosting (uses Versamarker and Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder).
5. Addition of heat embossing to greeting (again uses Versamarker and Clear Stampin' Emboss Powder).
6. Addition of the Basic Rhinestone Jewel.
At the end of this adventure, I had 7 birthday cards to send to friends and family, and a better understanding of my own creative process! And using my Facebook Fan Page to share my day to day experience with my Fans was a lot of fun. If you haven't already, Fan my page here - don't miss out on my next shared adventures!