Did you know today is National Bosses Day?
I love working for my boss and, if you have you ever wished to have a boss who does any of the following, you would too:
- Let's you set your own schedule.
- How many hours a week do you want to work?
- What time of day you are going to work? Mornings? Afternoons? Nights?
- What holiday schedule would you like to keep?
- Let's you decide which business opportunities you want to embrace.
- Do you want to use a monthly newsletter (or not) ... great idea!
- Do you want to create a blog (or not) ... great idea!
- Do you want to teach classes (or not) ... great idea!
- Do you want to host worksops (or not) ... great idea!
- Do you want to sell finished product (or not) ... great idea!
- Is understanding of family commitments that crop up.
Yes, that is the magic of being my own boss! I get to set my own goals and my own schedule, create my own business plan to reach my goals, and decide how I want to implement that plan. Would you like this type of boss? Contact me. Let's talk about what it means to be a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator. Want to receive an extra $100 in free product when signing? Sign up before October 31st!