Do you enjoy sharing your creations with others?
Or maybe you have a creative side that hasn’t been tapped into yet?
There are so many different reasons to join Stampin’ Up! as a new demonstrator!
Maybe you have one of these common concerns?
- Are you already a Stampin’ Up! customer with a
closet full of SUPPLIES?
With the fully customizable starter kit, Stampin’ Up gives you the opportunity to purchase the $99 kit and get your choice of $125 in merchandise! You choose which supplies will work best with what you already have.
- Are you worried about having enough TIME to run your business?
It is up to you how much time you want to put into your business. Do you have 30 minutes a day? 20 hours a week? 5 hours a month? While the amount of time you have to work your business will determine how fast your business grows, if you set realistic goals you can have success at any size! For instance, while a single $300 workshop a quarter will help you meet your minimum sales, a workshop a month will keep you running consistently strong and carry you through the lean months.
- Are you worried about having the SUPPORT to
run your business?
As a new demonstrator, you will receive:
- A demonstrator only membership to an online community with thousands of ideas
- Monthly demonstrator magazine with workshop advice, new techniques, project samples and business building ideas
- Stampin’ Start! email series with advice on starting your business out strong!
- Two week free trial of Sudsol (an online community of business building demonstrators)
- and more!